eGIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online returns of merchandise purchased using an eGift card for a portion or entire order will be credited in the form of an additional eGift card. Balances from multiple eGift cards can be combined by customer service.
If any portion of the purchase of a returned item was applied to the user's credit card, Lee will issue a refund for the same amount.
- eGift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- eGift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen; they should be treated as cash.
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of a eGift card.
- eGift cards cannot be used to buy non-merchandise (i.e. another eGift card).
- There is no minimum or maximum balance required on the eGift card.
- The card holder must be registered to check an eGift card's balance.